#1 2020 IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

Over the last couple of years have been really lifechanging for me. I have changed a lot, almost completely as a person. I read some great books and I learned and realized a lot of new things. With all those things, I have barely been able to do great things in my life. Although all those things that I learned have impacted me internally, I yet have to make use of them in my real life to make my dreams come true and fulfill my potential so that I can improve the quality of my life.
2019 is almost over and I have some great things planned for the coming year which I am absolutely excited about. I have decided to solve some of the most important problems in my life and I have created a shortlist of the things that I am looking forward to accomplishing this coming year.
I will be writing about all of these things as one article per week on this blog in the coming months.
This is just an introduction. I know very well that my current writing is not that great and that is, of course, one of the areas that I have decided to work on in the coming year.
I will talk about who I was, where and how I was born and what I am now. The journey started a couple years ago. All those things that I wish I had someone to talk about and share with, I will write about them here. I am well aware that I am nowhere near around where I want to go, but I know I am getting closer and closer every day.
So, that was it. I just wanted to give an introduction to my blog. I will publish an article on this blog on every Saturday.
Comments
Post a Comment